- Postpartum Belly Binding -
Our Benkung style Belly Binding services are the most effective way to speed up abdominal healing after pregnancy and birth. Our wraps are made to fit your unique body & personal preferences. The belly bind packages include a custom firming belly paste (to use with your wrap and beyond), and one-on-one binding lessons where a certified Bengkung practitioner comes to your to wrap your torso, and teaches you how to correctly wrap yourself too, so that you can continue binding as long as you'd like to. Postpartum belly binding is effective up to two years postpartum, but especially within the first 8-12 months.
* Please schedule your Belly Binding services around 37- 40 weeks gestation.
This allows enough time for your bind to be made, and for me to ensure you are booked in my schedule.
Contact me today for more information and a consultation.
- A Few Benefits of Belly Binding -
- Assists in abdominal wall retraction (Diastasis Recti)
- Supports the womb after birth & speeds up the process of contracting the uterus to it's original size
- Great for c-section healing & support
- Protects & assists swollen internal organs to return to their pre- pregnant shape
- Tightens other body parts covered by the binding that may have lost muscle tone during pregnancy
- Improves circulation, breaks down fat & cellulite, & help to accelerate fat burning
- Decreases water retention
- Supports spine & posture realignment
- Supports the pelvic floor
- Great back support (especially while nursing!)
- Relief of muscular and tendon tension throughout the torso region
- Stabilizes loosened ligaments
- Helps close the ribcage & hips to previous dimensions by steady pressured support
- Looks sexy! ;)
- The extra support just feels SO great!
(THIS LIST IS COURTESY OF SACRED PREGNANCY)